Thursday, February 19, 2015

I do love fly fishing though. I love it far more than I have ever loved anyone else. If I could choose between hanging out with a girlfriend for a weekend in paris or going fly fishing on the green river it would be the easiest decision of my life. Love in high school is for people with not enough self confidence to live life alone. Don't get me wrong i've been in relationships just like everyone else, I just realized that they weren't for me yet and they were a waste of time and money. I've faked love before and it just gets old. Maybe I don't have feelings.

1 comment:

  1. hey chimp, hippo here:) ill be totally honest. at first, i thought you were wayyyy "too cool" for this blog stuff. but now i see your tender side and omg i am in LOVE with your work!!!! lets hang sometime??

    ReplyDelete